Our Track Record
- Established since 1984, with a ‘proven’ track record in quality management and first class care
- Recognised for continuous Training and Development of the workforce to meet the needs of the residents and fulfill the aspirations of the staff
- Compliant with CQC Quality Standards, being awarded 'GOOD' in all categories for all three homes at the last inspection
- Winner of National Awards
- We work in liaison with the universities in supervising practice of international nurses to develop their knowledge and professional skills so they can register as nurses with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, through a nursing surpervised practice. We also provide employment within our Organisation for selected candidates.